When cooking or grilling there is nothing easier or more accurate for determining the doneness of your meat than a good meat thermometer. The Temperature Fork combines a versatile, digital meat thermometer with a grilling fork for an indispensible addition to your kitchen or outdoor grill.
At 13.5-inches long with a comfort-grip handle and stainless steel heat-transferring tines, this handy temperature gauge makes it effortless to cook meats to your exact preferences. You can select different modes for different meats, so there is no guess-work involved whether you want well-done pork or medium-rare beef, and the backlit LCD makes it easy to read the display in a brightly lit kitchen or while you're grilling outdoors at sunset.
And since your thermometer is built into your cooking fork you never need to switch tools in the middle of preparation. With this Temperature Fork you will deliver perfectly-cooked meats every time.
- Backlit LCD Display
- 13.5-inches long
- Easy grip handle
- Stainless steel heat-transferring tines
- Switch between temperature and doneness mode
- Select: Beef, Veal, Lamb, Pork, Chicken, or Turkey
- Requires 2 1.5V AAA batteries (not included)
- Fahrenheit/Celsius switch inside battery compartment
- Includes handy hanging hook